Physical therapists (PTs) are experts in the art and science of the evaluation and treatment of human movement dysfunctions. We care for people of all ages and treat a variety of muscle, joint and neurological conditions.
Conditions we have successfully treated:
- Joint Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Arthritis
- Hip Arthritis
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Hand Arthritis
What are my treatment options?
- Epidural Injections
- Physical Therapy*
Advantages of Physical Therapy:
- No side effects.
- Supported by clinical research*.
- Customized to treat the underlying cause.
Your Recovery Process:
- Recovery of Joint Motion
- Recovery of Strength
- Pain Relief
- Improved Function
- Independent Care
Components of Your Care:
- A thorough biomechanical evaluation.
- Extensive patient education.
- A customized treatment plan.
- Effective joint mobilization techniques to decrease joint stiffness.
- Pain-relieving modalities such as ice, heat, ultrasound or electrical stimulation.
- Targeted stretching for tight muscles.
- Progressive strength training.
- Balance and functional re-education.
Everyone is different. You may require one or two visits, or an extended care lan over several weeks or months. If you’re ready for relief, and tired of “masking” your pain, treat the cause, not just the symptoms!
* Physical therapy techniques are recommended for arthritis of the knee, hip, shoulder, and hand. Physical Therapy 2005 85: 907-971; Physical Therapy 2004 84: 934-972.