We are experts in the art and science of the evaluation and treatment of human movement dysfunctions. We have successfully rehabilitated patients that have undergone a variety of surgical interventions including:
- Total Hip, Knee, Shoulder Replacement
- Neck Fusion
- Arthroscopic Surgical Repairs
- Rotator Cuff Repairs
- Subacromial Decompression
- Lumbar Laminectomy/Fusion/Discectomy
- Knee Meniscectomy
- ACL/PCL Reconstruction
We Work Closely with Your Surgeon
Communication is important for optimal recover after a surgical procedure. We follow a number of post-surgical protocols and take the necessary steps to optimize healing. We will be in contact with your referring physician for guidance regarding any precautions and/or recommendations based on your particular procedure.
Goals of the Rehabilitation Process
- Recovery of joint motion
- Recovery of strength
- Pain relief
- Improved function
- Independent care
Components of Your Care:
- A thorough biomechanical evaluation
- Extensive patient education
- Gentle hands-on techniques to relax the muscles
- Effective joint mobilization techniques to decrease stiffness
- Passive, active-assistive & active range of motion techniques
- Pain-relieving modalities
- Progressive strength training
- Targeted stretching for tight muscles
- Functional re-education
Recovery Times will Vary
Everyone is different. You may require one or two visits, or an extended care plan over several weeks depending upon the procedure, your health, level of physical fitness and a number of other factors.
Make an appointment today. Start feeling better tomorrow.
Call (580) 223-1925
Spine Care Experts
We are clinical experts in the evaluation and treatment of spine-related conditions. Patients often come to us with one or more of these signs and symptoms:
- Feelings of stiffness
- An unusual shift or curve in the spine
- The feeling of stuck or locked joints
- Muscle weakness
- Limited motion
- Radiating pain into the arm or leg
- Limitations in their daily activities
- Limited participation in sports or recreation
If you are suffering with any of the above-mentioned signs or symptoms in the neck, middle back, or lower back, chances are, our physical therapists can help.
Conditions We have Successfully Rehabilitated:
- Neck pain
- Sprains & Strains
- Spine arthritis
- Pinched Nerves
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Neck weakness
- Postural Syndromes
- Herniated Discs
- Post-surgical Rehab
- Low back pain
- Bulging Discs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Piriformis Syndrome
- SI Dysfunction
Care Starts with a Thorough Evaluation
Our spine specialists start with an intensive examination and assessment of your condition. A treatment plan is then developed that is based on your specific needs. We then provide you with a clear, easy-to -understand explanation of how we can help you manage your pain.
We Then Develop a Personalized Treatment Plan for You
Treatment often consists of gentle, hands-on techniques which often result in immediate relief of spine-related pain. Since our spine care is all natural, there are little to no side effects.
We frequently include the following procedures in your treatment program:
- Manual therapy (hands-on treatment)
- A customized therapeutic exercise program
- Extensive patient education about your condition
Our Evidence-Based Approach
There are three components to each and every spine rehabilitation program:
- The current best evidence - new scientific research is being published on a regular basis that suggests you should see a physical therapist first.
- Our clinical experience - we’ve treated a variety of spine diagnoses over the years. Clinical experience allows us to make good decisions about the type of treatment you should received.
- Your treatment goals - of course we consider your goals when developing a treatment plan.
We Can Accommodate You
We understand that a comprehensive treatment plan is about more than just pain relief. We know you have a busy schedule, insurance coverage may be a challenge, and you have to deal with work and family responsibilities. We will work with you and your specific circumstances.
Give us a call today to learn more. We look forward to helping you out.